Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy Busy!

Happy Palm Sunday! I can't believe it is almost Easter! I love this time of year because it helps me remember how Jesus died on the cross for ME! I pray that each day I can continue to grow in my relationship with Him. 


Well, this past week has been busy! Tuesday I was able to relax after work, so that was nice. I didn't have anywhere to be. Wednesday was my baking day! I take cake decorating classes on Thursday so I had to bake all my cupcakes, make the filling and the butter cream icing. I ended up being the only person in class on Thursday so that was nice to have some one on one help with decorating my cupcakes. This coming week is the last week for the current class. I think I will have to stop after this for awhile. I don't know if I can afford the next two right now. I need to try and come up with a design for my final cake this week and I am having a hard time. I will post pictures on Thursday!


I had a really great time on Saturday. I owed Lynne for her birthday lunch so she came in town with Lyla and we did some shopping and went out to eat for her birthday. We went to Hobby Lobby and got headbands with little bows to clip on them for Lyla and she looked so cute in them! I am finally done shopping for Ashley's birthday after our shopping trip as well. What a relief! I never have time to take care of that kind of stuff during the week.


This morning our choir performed two songs at church and I think they went well. We sang "A Shadow Fell on Sharon's Rose" and "I Know That My Redeemer Lives." Both songs sounded good but "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" was a very hard song! There were many parts where everyone was singing something different so you have to be very clear with what you are singing. We didn't have choir practice tonight because of it being Palm Sunday and the opening night of "God's Masterpiece." I can't wait to see God's Masterpiece tomorrow! My nephew and 3 of my nieces are in it. From the few snippets we have seen, it is going to be great! 


Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum roll please.........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods