Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to Work.....

Sunday was a great day! I went to church and worshipped my awesome Heavenly Father, then went home to type up some receipts and then back to church for choir and evening service. We are working on a really hard song for choir right now and we perform it next week. It is really neat but confusing when we all split off and do different things. I tend to lose track and get flustered. Hopefully it will be perfect when we sing it next Sunday.


We had a special evening service and learned about the Hope City organization in Kansas City. It was really neat to hear the testimonies and to worship with them. You can tell these people are really on fire for God!


Today was work as usual and then I met my Angela at church for my piano lesson.We always have a good time. Usually tons of chatting, but it's always fun. 


I probably should be in bed now but I am trying to think up a few more birthday present suggestions to give my family. It is so hard when you get older. Plus, I always want books so that is pretty easy.....usually books take up about 1/2 of my present wishlists. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum roll please.........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods