Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hot Hot Hot!

I can't believe the high is 90 today! It seems so early for that kind of weather. We had this kind of weather last Sunday too.

Today I went to see Hop with my sister and her family. It was a cute movie but I don't really recommend it. I was surprised at some of the content for a PG movie. When E.B. gets to Hollywood he looks at the map and sees right where he wants to go. It ends up being the Playboy Mansion and he talks to Hugh Hefner on the intercom and says he belongs there because he is sexy or something like that. He says sexy three times and I find that really inappropriate for a movie for kids. I should have looked at my favorite website before I went but I didn't think anything of it. There is this website called Plugged In Online and it is through Focus on the Family. They do detailed reviews and point out every little thing from clothing, violence, sexual content, profane language, etc. It comes in very helpful when choosing movies for kids.


After the movie we went out to eat at Mr Goodcents and then went back to their house. Mya's Brownies troop is making fleece tie blankets for the Children's Hospital for their community service project and I went over to help. I donated a few of my own blankets as well. Especially since it was to a hospital we have had to use before. 


I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum roll please.........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods