Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weight Loss Journey

Well...only 5 months since the last post :) I am home sick today and got a little bored with all the sleeping. In one of my recent posts I mentioned that I was on a diet and had lost 25 lbs. Today it is 54! I have been struggling with it since Christmas and have not been able to get back on track. I keep fluctuating within 5 pounds but haven't gone down since right before Christmas. I know part of the reason....I had been over eating due to the stress of planning my move. And now that I live on my own it is so much easier to be bad, which isn't good! I think I finally have the snacking curbed again and the scale should start going down again soon. It always motivates me to look at how far I have come, so I thought I would share! I have posted my pics along the way (though we haven't taken any since beginning of December b/c when it was time to take the 4 week picture I hadn't lost anymore). Even though the pounds haven't gone down in awhile, something is still happening. I have dropped a pant size since then. That's a great thing! From size 24 to 18! I will post a current picture soon! My mom and I are taking our pictures tomorrow. Please pray that God gives me the strength to keep on this journey!

Week 1 - 274 lbs
Starting Weight

 
Week 4 - 257.8
-16.2 lbs


 Week 8 - 246 lbs
-28 lbs


Week 12 - 234.6 lbs
-39.4


 Week 17 - 225.6
-48.4 lbs
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum roll please.........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods