Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy Day!

Today has been such a busy day! I was trying to get caught up today but that didn't seem to happen. The highlight of the day was ordering my iphone! Now I won't have to borrow my Mom's all the time :-) I was thinking it wouldn't be big enough but from the research I have done online it should be ok. It only cost $49 because I was eligible for an upgrade. It is an iphone 3g - 8gb. I read somewhere that someone had that model and they had 1,000 pictures, 200 songs and some apps. That means it should be fine for me!

I was hoping to come home today to find my books from CBD.com but they hadn't arrived :-( Hopefully before tomorrow! I LOVE books and I LOVE to read. I have a shelf full of books I haven't read yet. At the rate I am going I will never run out of anything to read. I found some really good deals. There were a few sets that were only $7.99 and they had 3 books in them. 

I just found out tonight that TNT runs Castle reruns! I love that show and I missed out on most of one of the season so it will be nice to catch up.

Tomorrow is an away game for Bryce so we will be traveling to Colony, KS. Lets go Eagles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum roll please.........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods