Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well, it's been awhile since I have posted...and that is because nothing has changed! :( I don't know what is different about now and when I first started. Maybe it is the fact that things slowed down so I lost some of my motivation. I keep looking at the pictures to get myself motivated again. And I prayed for God to guide me. I know he wants me to be healthy and to take care of the body He has given me. So I got out my original food list from Lawrence Nutrition and purchased a dry erase board to write out my weekly menus. In the beginning I planned everything out, but since I moved in to my own house I haven't done so well at that. I end up forgetting to get meat out of the freezer and then get home and just have whatever is available for dinner. I have been fluctuating with the same 5-7 pounds. Hopefully doing this planning will get me back on track! I'm not giving up! :)


On a different note, I had some great news today! My Uncle Jay invited my Uncle Bret to an Outdoorsman dinner at their church. Uncle Bret accepted! The dinner was last night and he is apparently doing some searching. We prayed for Jay to have the right words and for Bret's hear to be receptive. Bret asked some questions and they had a good talk. Now that Bret has heard we can only pray that God will do the rest of the work on his heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum roll please.........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods